There are numerous automatic sewing machines available in the market. But how many of them manage to live up to their hype? Many a time, many machines boast of an array of features but ultimately fail to deliver. However, Take a look at Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 Review, It is one that delivers its promise of being a highly efficient automatic sewing machine. With its favorable features, it has quickly become a favorite amongst sewing enthusiasts.
Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 review – Buying Guide
Factors that set it aside from others
The sewing machine has several features that make it more useful than others available in the market. For example:
- Automatic stitching machines have stitches program into them. The Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 has a whopping 600 stitches in it.
- It has 13 buttonhole styles available.
- The first thing to do with any sewing machine is to load the thread and bobbin. This machine has an automated thread loader which saves sewers from the hassle of loading threads manually.
- It has a digital display that allows people to choose the stitch style, length.
- It comes with built-in speed control. The Singer product has a speed lever that allows users to choose between maximum speed and stitching at a slow pace.
- It has an extension table and a hand-free feature.
- Its feature of the needle up and down enables sewers to adjust patterns on clothes without difficulty.
- The machine is stable and long-lasting because its interior frame is constructed of metal.
The above Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 review of its features tells that it has combined both style and ease of use to make it a very efficient tool for stitching.
Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 review
Pros of the machine:
- The speed control feature makes it very useful for working with heavy fabrics like upholstery.
- Since it comes with 600 stitches, users get a huge number of options from which they can choose. Some of the decorative stitches are especially great for creating designs.
- It allows twin needle stitching which is ideal for reducing stitch width.
- The automated thread cutting feature is an efficient addition to reduce the workload of users.
But like every contraption, a Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 review also reveals few cons.
Cons of the machine:
- Even though it has thirteen buttonhole designs, the quality is not up to par with its other features.
- It does not have a quilting tray. That makes it a little difficult while making quilts.
However, it is quite apparent that there are many more pros to it than cons. That makes it quite a coveted item amongst sewers.
A detailed Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 review gives it quite a high ranking amongst sewing machines. It has garnered many rave reviews from most of its users, and the few minor cons to it don’t even register next to its functionality. Thus it makes for a great contraption for tailors, dressmakers, and even for home use!