Planning to buy a sewing machine that can also help to polish your skills? The CS6000i is said to be a lightweight product making it highly portable. Brother CS6000i review will make aware of customers that it is versatile and supported by a wide range of stitches and settings. To improve sewing skill, it can be a good option as it certainly helps to handle different projects.
Brother CS6000i Review – Buying Guide
The Product is a free arm machine that enables to sew even small items likes sleeves and cuffs. By removing the loose arm attachment, there is a possibility to work on large items such as quilts and tablecloths.
Specifications of Brother CS6000i
- It only weighs 13 pounds and the machine measures (H x W x L) of 12.5 inches, 9.75 inches, and 9.35 inches.
- 60 built-in stitches are available which are programmed according to width and length.
- There is a possibility of enjoying seven varieties of one-step buttonholes
- A computerized model that is accompanied by an LCD
- It has a limited 25 years warranty
- Helps in a selection of snap-on feet
Brother CS6000i review says that it is a machine that can certainly help to develop creative ideas and apparently has turned out to be a good option for many to put their imagination uniquely.
Features to support Brother CS6000i review
Brother CS6000i machine helps to store easily. There is a possibility to have space for the permanent sewing room. It comes up with utility stitches that allow in the mending of garments, heirloom stitches, quilting and also has buttonhole capabilities.
Talking about the Brother CS6000i review, it is essential to know that a product should come with a comfortable setup facility. Advanced technology is adopted during the manufacturing of this product. A newbie can even work smoothly on it. Once the threading starts, the automatic needle would direct in the same direction.
Complete control of the sewing machine is possible which can finally help to have the high-speed slide.
Threading is highly convenient
Trading can be done in no time while following some of the numbered diagrams that is printed on the machine.
Pros and cons
The pros of the machine:
- It is user-friendly and enables even beginners to sew without any complications
- It is an impressive item which is accompanied by an LCD
- Consistent with stitching
- A light-weighted product which makes it highly portable
- Affordable pricing for the product
Brother CS6000i review also gives the opportunity to learn about its cons:
- The accessory storage capacity is not enough. Therefore, some find it difficult to store all the necessary items.
- The light of the LCD screen is not up to the mark according to many customers.
This sewing machine is a perfect option for beginners as well as experts. It comes along with an extraordinary design and amazing features that give the flexibility to learn sewing easily. It is suitable to mend any problematic projects.
A variety of accessories are available that enables to improve skills among learners. The seven additional presser feet gives an opportunity to deal with all kind of projects.